October 10, 2010

Magic for Me is...

Here comes my first blogpost in English. Actually, it's my first blogpost in any language and I would like to thank Belen Islas for tagging me. Otherwise I would have never decided to write (although I have a secret romance with all kinds of lists :) )

So, to cut the long story short, here are the things that came to my mind first, when thinking about magic; however, I'm still having a hard time to believe in it.
  • riding a bike
  • rainbow
  • orange moon
  • heavy fog 
  • humble touch after finally overcoming the 10cm-distance between hands...
  • ability of expressing admiration for somebody 
  • 'Hedgehog in the Fog' by Yuriy Norshteyn
I prefer not to tag anyone, but if you would like to list magical things in comments or send me their list in PM, you're more than welcome to do so. As I already mentioned - I love lists. A lot.

P.S. I think the post could have come out much better, but I prefer not over-editing it. Cheers.

2 comments:

  1. Nutsa,
    Thank you so much for sharing we us what is magic for you.
    By the way, riding a bike is one of my favorite activities.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) You're my blogging buddy. Riding a bike really is magic for me, as I learned it this summer - at the age of 22 :D

    ReplyDelete